1. How many sub-sections does the National Section have? What are their names?
2. From the Business Section, which article called your attention? Why? provide the link to it.
3. Choose a piece of news from the Sports section and translate into Spanish the first 70 words from it.
4. How many people work for this newspaper? How many of them are Chilean?
5. In your opinion, how good is The Santiago Times? Mark these aspects ( 1 to 5)
1. the layout (appearance)
2. quality of articles
3. variety of information
4. sports section
5. international section
6. business section
7. use of multimedia (pics, video, audio, etc)
8. overall mark