Friday, June 29, 2012

A day at work


First of all, I must tell you that a day at work in my life is very crazy. This is because I constantly have to go from one place to another. A typical day at work for me starts at about 7 am when I have to get up. After shower and a short breakfast, I take my car and drive to teach my first class in Kapsch in Huechuraba. There I teach English to the company employees on  Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. After that, I take my car and drive to the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine in La Pintana. There I teach English to all the students. I'm the only English teacher in this place. Then, I take my car again and go downtown to Torre 15, which is the administrative building of the Universidad de Chile. There I work as coordinator of the English Program with my partner Simon. At around 6 or 7 pm I leave the office and finally go home... Crazy..isn't it?

What about your typical day at work?  Tell us about it!
> Number of words: 120
> Make comments on 2 of your partners posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment