Friday, June 8, 2012

Term 2 / Post 1 >> Personal Description

Hi everybody. My name is Ernesto Sanhueza Martinez. I'm 40 years old. I work as a teacher of English for Universidad de Chile and Kapsch.
I'm divorced and don't have any children. At the moment I'm living on my own. My close family consists of my mother, Elena, my brother Pablo, Pablo's wife, Irma, and my 3 beautiful nieces, Nicole, Valentina and Magadalena.
In my free time I like playing the drums, listening to music and hanging out with friends. I also like watching football, especially the games of Universidad de Chile, which is my favorite team.
As for my physical features, I can say that I'm a person of medium height  (1.73) and weight (76 kilos).
What about you guys?
See you around!
Ernesto
 
 
Include:
>> names / age/ marital status/ job/ likes/ free time activities/ family members/ physical features, etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment